Hell is real! You and I can only know about how it feels by reading the Word of God and from testimonies of those that have had revelations of Hell. In fact, those revelations confirm what the Holy Bible has already said. Bill Wease, one of the revelators confirm that everything he saw and felt on his tour to hell is already recorded in the Holy Bible. Doubting this fact would mean not believing the Holy Bible.
I believe the word of God when it says that in the last days, which I strongly believe is these days, old man shall dream and young men shall see vision. These visions are planned by God because he does not wish even for even a soul to go to Hell. Jesus would have died even for one soul not to go there.
I do care that some people don’t believe that a living person can have an out of the body experience and be taken to hell as a casual visitor and experience how hell feels. I clearly understand that Jesus Christ has instructed me to write this article and leave it at this, and the Holy Spirit will complete the rest. That is why I’m not going to try to convince you because that’s not my job, mine is to tell you.
I will say that my article is based on the Holy Bible and testimonies of John Bunyan, Bill Wiese, Marry Bexter, Jenifer Peres, Victoria Nehale, Bishop, Emanuel Eni and Bishop Earthquake Kelley.
How Hell Feels
- Certain portions of hell are prison cells and chambers. The place is terribly hot and dark (Jonah 2: 2, Jonah 2:6, Isaiah 24: 22, Prove 7:27).
- Demons control the place. Demons are enormous and powerful far more than the damned souls, out of symmetry, ugly/scary and hateful. They are assigned to torcher souls forever and ever.
- In hell you feel powerless and under merciless control of demons.
- There is strong thirst, hunger (Deuteronomy 32:22-24) and strong toxic smell.
- The environment is blasphemous, cruel and merciless.
- Hopelessness on ever getting better.
- Screams from billions of people loud and penetrating through your ears.
- You cannot see what is coming up against you because there is blackness and darkness that may be felt.
- Fear that cannot be defined by human words (Isaiah 24:17).
- Your five senses are sharper and you can real each moment Jesus Christ was preached to you.
- Your life on earth ailments remain such that if you were blind on earth, you will be blind in hell too.
- There is shame and souls are naked, shameful indeed.
- There is no humidity, absolute dryness, let alone some water.
- Screams of agony for mercy, but no mercy.
- The need for sleep but it’s not possible.
- Regretful life.
- Finally, all these things should kill you, but you don’t die.
Ask you innermost being for details. Even if you are not a Christian, I suggest you take time to do a spiritual enquiry through talking to Jesus Christ and He will reveal Himself to you. Buy yourself a copy of the Holy Bible, in a language you understand, and read it as your spirit leads. Consult with the nearest Christian leaders; pastors, councillors, preachers, deacons, etc. This activity will save your life in eternity.
I’ll be happy to assist where I can.
Revised : 30 Sept 2016 o