Recommitting is what God desires from people that have relaxed Christian living, those whose love has grown cold. Some have fallen for addictions like television, internet, social networks, drugs, pornography, etc. These are some of the things that make Christians grow cold in the faith. The devil is very tactical and experienced in tricking people to believe that they are in right standing with the Lord Jesus Christ yet they many not. Many get a shock of their life when they die and only discover that their portion in hell.
Jesus Christ suffered far too much than what the human mind can comprehend, so that He may save you and me from hell. Jesus loved us so much so that He sacrificed His life on the cross to that we can inherit the Glorious portion of Heaven. For that reason, He suffers so much pain when each of us moves away from Him. We do so in many ways. God speaks and we ignore His Word. He speaks through visions, the Bible and in many other ways. If we could comprehend the pain He goes through when we divert from His will, we wouldn’t do it.
People no longer pay attention when they are chastened about the wrong they do, particularly the little and most often secrete sins they do. Most importantly, people ignore the message of Jesus’ return. That He is coming back soon has become on of the ferry tales to many and I believe He acknowledges that He has delayed HIs coming so very much. What every person should know is that God never changes and will never compromise His Word for anyone. It is crucial therefore that when the Spirit, the still small voice, gives us warning, we obey. Disobedience causes many believers not to be ready for the coming of the Lord. The door of repentance and salvation is open but only for a moment and that moment is now. Anytime later than now might be too late.
The Bible calls for every believer to work out their salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12 ). This calls for many things including the following:
- Never follow miracles because they are meant to be a bonus to believers and not the paramount thing. Jesus’ heart aches for the souls led to hell by the false prophets that preach prosperity, money and never condemn sin. Jesus has warned us about the end times and that such times will be full of false prophets (Matthew 24:24 ) that teach false doctrine. A majority pastors care only about filling their pockets with money and churches to be full of members. Never ever follow miracles because the devil himself can perform miracles. Watch out for false prophets and they have come.
- Never let money be your driver for anything you do. Money is indeed the root of all evil. God knows that while we are in this world we will need money. He has committed to give us just enough and the rest of riches we long for He will keep for us in heaven, safe and where moth cannot destroy. This earth will be destroyed by fire and nothing will be left off it.
Committing Means Evangelising
You may have heard this message countless times but it still remains the same call even today. It is the responsibility of every Christian to evangelise to the lost. Many are lost and need to hear the Good News of salvation. The Holy Spirit is the one that will convince people to repent; our role is to warn people about the damnation that shall befall all those that reject Jesus Christ today.
If you truly love someone, you won’t want them to taste hell, let alone spending their eternity there. Never be afraid of being hated for warning and telling the truth. Many will indeed hate you, even your family sometimes. Jesus Christ has committed to make up for the love you may loose when rejected for your evangelism mission by giving you a dose of His pure love. Which one do you prefer, the one God gives or the one people withdraw from you?
Warning! Do not judge when you preach but share the truth of Jesus Christ in humbleness and humility.
God hears our prayers, period!
This is the receiving part that I want to address here. Don’t be afraid to ask. Ask for anything because there is nothing too big for Him to perform. Sometimes God may be silent but He hears us. He wants us to be patient so that we can trust Him. He has promised that whenever we ask off Him He will provide. I don’t want to complicate this but what I said is just enough.
To accompany this post, I posted an update on Facebook with the following details:
They will Hate you for telling the TRUTH!
1. Warning that some of what they are wearing on their faces, head and body is an abomination to God.
2. Telling that the man is the head of the family and should be given that capacity in a family.
3. Warning about their pastor who is a false prophet; one who focuses on prosperity and miracles but too little about salvation.
4. Any sexual immorality; fornications, adultery, homosexuals, masturbation and lust leads to hell.
5. Television is largely used by Satan through cartoons (Scooby Doo, Ben 10, Disney, etc), soapies, movies (horrors, romantic, etc.), dramas, etc. to draw many to hell.
6. God wants complete holiness from everyone that wants to inherit heaven.
7. Circular music, books and magazines are mostly empowered by Satan.
8. The love of money leads to evil deeds; embezzlement, corruption, murder, etc.
I’m aware I’m hated already. Many have ‘unfriend’ me in social networks, they may do the same for you, yet the greatest comfort is to be loved by God.